We want you to be entirely happy with your purchases from Shopbravado. Customers in the UK are covered by the Distance Selling Regulations. More details can be found at www.oft.gov.uk.
The aim of these regulations is to give online buyers the same ability to examine goods as you would have in a traditional shop.
If you are not happy with any item once you receive it, you can return it to us for a full refund, subject to a few simple conditions as set out below. You have seven days, starting from the day following the day you receive the item to decide if you wish to return an item.
Please note that you will be responsible for any costs involved in returning the item back to us, except where the item is faulty or has been supplied in error.
- When returning an item, you should ensure that the item reaches us within 21 days of informing us by email of your intention to return it.
- All returned items must be received in their original condition.
- Any items that have been worn, resized, engraved, damaged or altered in any way will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- You should always obtain proof of posting when returning items as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
- Ensure that there is sufficient postage on the package as any costs we incur as a result of insufficient postage will be deducted from any refund.
- Upon receipt of the item back to us, your account will be credited with the purchase price and any applicable delivery charge.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions section for full details.